Work at CityZone Portfolio Companies
Embedded Software Programmer
Are you ready to join a fast-moving, highly motivated startup team and improve the lives of
people with disabilities?
If so, we want you on our team at 6Degrees!
We have created a wearable AI device based on motion recognition technology to help
individuals with hand-related disabilities access smart devices and regain their digital
independence. Our technology also enhances physical therapy with measurable, real-time
results to enable ability-based practice.
We are seeking a software programmer with an embedded orientation who brings an
innovative approach thinks outside the box and believes that technology should be used for
the greater good.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in software development using C++/C programming in an embedded environment
• Knowledge of algorithmic or physics principles
• Knowledge of the Arduino IDE
• Knowledge of BLE communication protocols
• Develop high-quality, well-documented code
• Analyze and maintain existing software applications
• Design scalable, testable code
• Identify and fix programming bugs
• Design and implement logic-based commands for use in hardware-based embedded systems.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Make My Day
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Make My Day is seeking a passionate senior FS developer to lead our growing developments needs for Electric Vehicles You will be based in our Tel-Aviv office or work remotely and report to the Chief Product Officer (head of technology) and R&D Manager in Tel-Aviv, Israel. To be successful in this role, you are an inspiring developer a real leader, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior engineering and problem-solving skills, and can prioritize, execute and deliver.
· Develop our core main technology and algorithm
· Make product wishes comes true and decisions
· Create an Electric Vehcile and Fleet Management software
· Work closely with the tech leads, Product Management, the executive team and other stakeholders to understand, help shape, and gain alignment on mission and vision
· Continuously communicate mission and vision throughout the engineering organization to further propagate alignment, motivate and improve productivity
· Anticipate challenges and address them proactively
· Drive the talent roadmap and make sure we have the right skills at the right time
· Effectively balance multiple priorities and ensure efficiency for projects and deliverables
· Collaborate closely with the people team and the tech leads to drive performance review and feedback
· B.S. or higher degree in a technical field with relevant work experience
· 4+ years of experience in engineering real coding roles
· A proven track record of successfully developing large engineering products with multiple tools and technologies
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (Emglish)
· Expert-level capabilities to dive into technical issues as needed, to provide guidance for strategic decisions and hard problem resolution
· Strong project handling skills
· Self-motivated, comfortable operating without direct supervision
· Deep leraning developer with proven Full-Stack execution of multi-tier projects developments
· Excellent Web Developer familiar with both Front-End pure vanilla development and sofisticated Back-End server capabilities and multi-modal databases
What we offer
· High impact position in a profitable and growing company carrying a bold vision for the EV market
· Work with top experts in the fields of EV, OEMs, Fleets, ML/AI, coding experts and business management
· Competitive compensation package, including equity that has multiplied in value in the past five years and is on a clear path to continue
· Key position with a provider to some of the largest and most impactful organizations worldwide for electric vehciles